Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.equipment,rec.food.cooking,sci.chem,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default Removing non-stick coating to salvage a pan?

"Lou Decruss" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 03:46:51 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
jt august wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Don't wash wooden salad bowls either.

How, then, does one get salad dressing and other residues off salad
bowls? Put them in the fireplace and season them? Just kidding,
sorry, I couldn't resist. But I am honestly curious how to clean
wooden salad bowls.

You don't get the dressings out. Just wipe the bowls. The oils and
spices
from prior uses flavor subsequent salads with a unique palette of
flavors
and aromas.

If you're not into adventures in sublime delights for the nuanced nose,
use styrofoam.

As usual, you are a complete idiot.

I agree with the idiot part. What group does this thread come from?

Lou

I first saw it in alt.home.repair.