Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.equipment,rec.food.cooking,sci.chem,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Kenneth Kenneth is offline

Default Removing non-stick coating to salvage a pan?

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 02:56:06 GMT, jt august
wrote:

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Don't wash wooden salad bowls either.

How, then, does one get salad dressing and other residues off salad
bowls? Put them in the fireplace and season them? Just kidding, sorry,
I couldn't resist. But I am honestly curious how to clean wooden salad
bowls.

jt

Howdy,

In my experience, wooden salad bowls can indeed be washed,
but it would be unwise to soak them for any length of time.

I'd suggest a quick rinse with a bit of dish soap, and then
a quick pat dry...

All the best,
--
Kenneth