Posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.home.repair,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,tx.politics,mn.politics
Dr. Hardcrab Dr. Hardcrab is offline

Default President Clinton Speaks on US as Dying Idiots - THIS IS FREAKING INCREDIBLE ! ! ! ! - Oh yeah, and the killing Puppy thing . . . A Challenge to "The Corporate Bush Whores" as a Debate Presidential - They Lie to Cheat at Murder for Mon

"Billy" wrote in message
In article
,
Justice for God wrote:

President Clinton Speaks on US as Dying Idiots

http://groups.msn.com/PeoplesPolitic...ssage&mview=0&
ID_Message=360506&LastModified=4675658822492294908

President Clinton - "We look like [DYING] idiots, folks,
denying that the people who murdered our fellow citizens
[GENERAL AHMAD and Co.] didn't when they are continuing [AS
THE 'ESCAPED"] to murder people all around the world," to
thieve further for the neocon traitors, from a left undefended
"America" silenced by censorship practiced by the demon enemy
George Norry, making lawless and godless, synonymous with good
will and charity. Where's the reason for George Norry to
be happy about godless tyranny destroying MY undefended
America?

Is it something in the water? Have all the mental institutions turned
out all their patients? Does every nut job in this country have a
computer? Sheesh.

..

Come on! Can't you READ???!!!

*GOD* has a computer!!!!