Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default Floor leveler over adhesive, on a slab...

You may be able to remove the adhesive with some type of sand blaster,
possibly using another grit other than sand such as walnut shell. I have
seen adhesive removed from concrete floors using a low volatility solvent.
One should be cautious about sources of ignition keeping an extinguisher
handy and provide lots of ventilation but it may work.

wrote in message
Thank you. I think I'm scr*wed. Have to think about this, may be
able to glue down a thing of luan, then do DAP floor leveler over it.