Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Multiple room floor refinishing question

wrote in message
I want to refinish the oak hardwood floors in three bedrooms connected
by a common hallway. Since I am working by myself, I will be unable to
keep a wet edge at all times if I do the bedrooms and the hall at the
same time. My question is if I do each room (stopping at the door
threshold) and allowing the bedroom floors to dry before doing the
hallway will I end up with noticeable transition points in the
doorways? Any suggestions on how to avoid this problem?

Stop at a straight line right in the doorway and you'll never see it. No
one else will either.