Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] f.amendola@comcast.net is offline

Default Pool Cover?

There was a similar thread on this group a few months back and
someone was looking at a floating dock.

Yep Dan that was me actually... I am still looking for a solution. I
loved the floating idea with EZDock sections, but it was really
pricey, about 13K. And I am leery about using foam billets because of
the weather here... I think that the winter will eat up the foam
pretty good.

As to BobK, thanks again, and you are correct, I am not a builder, nor
am I an architect. I am pretty handy though, and have done some
framing, decking etc... Nohjting like this though... Maybe I am in a
little over my head here, but thanks a million for your time, at least
I know that there are others who are sypathetic to my plight, are
reasonable, and have made me feel that I am not crazy, that it is
possible, and that....well... just thanks a lot man.

I will be sure to repost here when I do find a solution, as I was not
able to find anyone else on any board, or anywhere else for that
matter, who has done anything like what I am trying to do.

Thanks again all.