Posted to alt.home.repair
David L. Martel David L. Martel is offline

Default Wood/Wood floor question

Iriecd,

You use the word "apartment" which suggests to me that you are renting. I
do not think you should do anything to the landlord's apartment without his
permission in writing.
Ok, you are allergic to wood, or wood cleaner, or wood polish, or mold
that grows on wood, or many other things. You do not really know what is
causing your allergy. There are allergists who can help you to determine
what is causing your reactions. Are your reactions that severe? Can you move
to another (less allergen laden) apartment?
Sorry but I doubt an "air purifier" will help much.

Dave M.