View Single Post
  #3   Report Post  
Posted to
David L. Martel David L. Martel is offline
external usenet poster
Posts: 149
Default Wood/Wood floor question


You use the word "apartment" which suggests to me that you are renting. I
do not think you should do anything to the landlord's apartment without his
permission in writing.
Ok, you are allergic to wood, or wood cleaner, or wood polish, or mold
that grows on wood, or many other things. You do not really know what is
causing your allergy. There are allergists who can help you to determine
what is causing your reactions. Are your reactions that severe? Can you move
to another (less allergen laden) apartment?
Sorry but I doubt an "air purifier" will help much.

Dave M.