Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] roger61611@yahoo.com is offline

Default Floor leveler over adhesive, on a slab...

Hi, I have a house on a slab. There was a leak under the slab that
caused it to sag and I'm dealing with that still.

I had mudjacking done, it helped a little and stabilized the worst
area.

In the bathroom I used floor leveler (Level-Quik) to bring that up.

In the room next to the bathroom, there's an area that was not lifted
by the mudjacking. Still have about an inch drop from about 4' from
the wall it shares with the bathroom, to that shared wall.

So I have slab, on the slab is old vinyl tile with wicked adhesive.

Is there anything I can level this with that would stick ? I think I
can probably get the old vinyl tile off, it's fairly solid now. Level-
Quik requires a clean dry concrete base.

Thank you in advance !