Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default How can we stop our cats from urinating on the basement floor?

Grandpa Chuck wrote:

If money is no object, try Litter Robot

http://www.litter-robot.com/

If you mean one of those electric self cleaning pans, we had three of
them. Our cats were more likely to relieve themselves next to them and
they panicked if the motor started while they were in them or next to
them. Eventually, we gave all three of the pans to Salvation Army
Store after we had given them a thorough cleaning and sanitizing.

No, not Litter Maid.

Litter Robot is way different. Looks like a front-loading clothes dryer,
stands about three foot tall, and costs over $300.

Whoever designed the thing certainly knew his cats and was some kind of
mechanical engineering whiz.