Posted to alt.home.repair
Worn out Retread Worn out Retread is offline

Default snow blower repair

"Tom" wrote in message
I have an older Sears Track drive (10 hp, 32inch) snowblower and I am
having problems putting on a new belt that runs the auger. Any
suggestions on an easy way to replace it?

If it is the set-up that I think it is, there is no easy way to replace the
belt other than to use one of those "link" belts that you buy by the foot
and make the belt the size that you want and can install it just by snaking
the belt around the pulleys then join the ends. It is quite expensive but
taking a machine apart just to change a belt isn't cheap either.