Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default When a gallon is not a gallon

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

You didn't ask for "non-****ty" ideas. And I think you're wrong. All
of them have worked.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Yes. Please go kill yourself. But, I'll send money to your family to
replace the lost income from your job cleaning bus station bathrooms.
Let me know where to send the check.

"Cleaning bus station bathrooms?" Where'd you get the idea I'm employed in
that area?

And thanks for offering to provide for my family in the event of my demise.
That's not only neighborly, but it's the right thing to do.

I've made a note to include your email address in the next revision of my
will. Don't be surprised if you get a polite note sometime in the
(hopefully) distant future.

Thanks in advance for your compassion. You are such a nice person.

Love,

HeyBub