Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default How can we stop our cats from urinating on the basement floor?

Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
Our 3 cats share one litter box. I clean it at least twice a day,
morning, evening and always keep it filled at proper level. If I
neglect, older guy, the orange tabby protests by urinating right in
front of the box. Floor is water tight so it is easy to clean without
leaving odor. The rule is if I do my chore, cats are happy, we are
happy. They eat home made food. No store bought cat foods.

Be aware that cats are carnivores. They cannot digest plant material.

More meat means more of the food stays in your cat.

Also a cat's digestive system (like a dog's) is immune to almost all
pathogens - it's not necessary, or even particularily desirable, to cook the
food first.