Posted to alt.home.repair
cybercat cybercat is offline

Default How can we stop our cats from urinating on the basement floor?

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Grandpa Chuck wrote:
There is probably a better NG to post this in, but I don't know where
it is.

We have two cats. They use their large litter boxes in basement just
as they are supposed to. However, one or both of them also urinates on
the floor up against the wall and the lowest step going down to the
basement. We have never been able to catch them doing it - just the
wet spot with the strong urine odor.

One of our cats is a neutered male and the other a spayed female. We
just don't know what to scrub it with what to use to keep them from
doing it. The spot is only about five feet from the nearest large cat
litter box. We use the clumping litter and completely change it when
it takes on a urine odor.

Do any of you cat lovers have a suggestion that has worked for you?

Hi,
We have 3 cats in our house and a dog. Some dog or cat can't be house
trained. You have to replace with qnother as soon as you can.

Ass.