Posted to alt.home.repair

Default When a gallon is not a gallon

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
Fine, you are right. I give up. Let's get the masses together and
refuse to buy Ice Cream until they put it back in 64 oz containers. Of
course, we can't complain about the resulting 14.3% price increase,
'cuz it's one or the other. Pick your poison. I guess that'll show
those sleazy marketers not to mess with us.

See, they beat you too. It would still be a 14.3% increase in the smaller
package, just a smaller cash outlay at the time of purchase as they "hide"
the increase. .