Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Redelfs Jim Redelfs is offline

Default Safety of Nuke Power

In article
,
" wrote:

not a distraction a honest suggestion.

In that case, let me chastise you for an overtly racist suggestion, ignoring
the countless, other reasons it was a LOUSY, if honest, suggestion.

we the people need to rise up demonstrarte, complain to congress to
stop the building of new reactors in the us..........

Au, contraire, my blind "friend". I will rise up and demonstrate only to
COUNTER to such an effort.

note you failed to address my comments about bad wiring

Yours is the first I've heard of that. I diligently "watch" our "nearby" Fort
Calhoun station: No such issue.

Still, I'll ask my son-in-law about it. He is an engineer at the Excelon
station nearby the Quad Cities. I expect he'll smile and debunk the issue as
he does virtually all the other head-in-the-sand, hang-wringing, baseless
charges against the industry. Stay tuned.
--

JR