Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Speed limit signs. Was: When a gallon is not a gallon

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Feb 29, 2:37 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message

The next morning you are driving through "Smithville" and are pulled
over for speeding. The officer points out the new signs and then issues
a ticket. Would you accept the ticket, plead guilty and pay the fine or
protest it because of lack of notice?

Damned sure I'll protest. Good chance I'll beat it also based on historic
renderings of most traffic courts.
.

No argument there, but please explain how this has anything to do with
the fact that Ice Cream no longer comes in 64 oz containers.

Just reread what I wrote. You seem to be really missing the idea that
people get used to things and it isn't fair if you a just change stuff
without notice.