Posted to alt.home.repair
clot clot is offline

Default way

willshak wrote:
on 2/28/2008 6:36 PM Clot said the following:
HeyBub wrote:

wrote:

Most people realize that there is only one true God. Throughout
history, this one true God has appointed many good men to tell
others about Him so that humans everywhere may turn away from
false gods and worship Him alone. Abraham, Moses and Jesus (peace
be upon them) all spoke about this one God and worshipped Him
alone. In the Gospel According to Matthew, 26:39 (King James
Version) we are told that Jesus 'fell on his face, and prayed' to
God. And in the Gospel According to John, 17:3, Jesus declares
that the one he prayed to is the only true God.

Then there was Mohammed, Joseph Smith, and Ron L. Hubbard.

Heck, God speaks to me every week in the guise of Jehovah Witnesses
who come to my door!

Just keep them that side of The Pond! I've not not had to restrain
Rover from them at the door for a good few months. Maybe they leave
signs like tramps used to do that say "a good house" or "don't go
near this one" ?

I had thought of painting a large lighthouse at the end of my driveway
with the international sign for not allowed, the red circle with the
diagonal line through it.

That's a beacon; they'd be at your door in droves if you did that!