Posted to alt.home.repair
edbedb[_2_] edbedb[_2_] is offline

Default Real estate agent ethics

G. Morgan wrote:

That is not the "point". The point is the author of the letter can claim
copyright infringement if she decides she didn't want anyone else to see it. So
for example, if the letter was posted by Smitty and the witch got wind of it,
she can come back on him with a DMCA violation.

Bitch slap yourself dumbass.

The author can not claim copyright *after* first publication, and cannot
claim
copyright *at all* if the copyright bug ( we'll wait while you go look
it up)....

We're still waiting for you we know you're slow

still waiing...

okay, you now know what a copyright bg is...

....and regardess of after initial publication registration ....

if no claim to copyright is made on initial publication through the use
of the "bug"
there is no standing to bring a claim , either common law or statute
based, for
copyright infringement.....

Go play in traffic sonny.