Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default way

wrote:
Most people realize that there is only one true God. Throughout
history, this one true God has appointed many good men to tell others
about Him so that humans everywhere may turn away from false gods and
worship Him alone. Abraham, Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them) all
spoke about this one God and worshipped Him alone. In the Gospel
According to Matthew, 26:39 (King James Version) we are told that
Jesus 'fell on his face, and prayed' to God. And in the Gospel
According to John, 17:3, Jesus declares that the one he prayed to is
the only true God.

Then there was Mohammed, Joseph Smith, and Ron L. Hubbard.

Heck, God speaks to me every week in the guise of Jehovah Witnesses who come
to my door!