Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default When a gallon is not a gallon

On 02/28/08 12:28 pm JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

I expect the same with products I buy. If the cost to produce goes up then
charge more. Don't shrink the size and print weasel words on the package
such as "new package but contents will perform as the old package etc..."

I for one am tired of big box and megacorps putting so much effort into
spin.

Then we're back to the heart of the matter: If you ran a paint company, how
would you inform customers that the cans no longer contained a gallon?

But wouldn't it be more honest just to raise the price rather than
reduce the size?

Perce