Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Safety of Nuke Power

In article
,
" wrote:

you know if it werent for 3 mile island, nuke power would be much more
common today.

It wasn't for the all BS that surrounded it. TMI should have been a
poster child for the safety of nuclear power since something went wrong,
yet the safety systems all worked the way they were supposed to.

but building something that can in any degree create another chernobyl
here in our country is folly.

In any degree? You want 100% assurances that nothing will ever go
wrong? Then we should pretty much sit back and contemplate our navels in
the dark. But even that is fraught with dangers.