Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Real estate agent ethics

In article ,
mm wrote:

She wrote this letter only to you? If so, forget about it,

Yes, to me, although she cc'd my g.f. and promised to send a copy to
the gentleman who referred me to her. (a promise that did not
materialize, but the gentleman was horrified when my g.f. showed the
letter to him later)

If she sent a copy to someone else, and harmed you in some way, please
give more details.

Sticks and stones can break your bones, but words addressed only to
you can't hurt you. What is it that happened that has you so
outrages?

That is a very thoughtful question, and one I have deliberated on a bit
already. More will no doubt be revealed. But, I will tell you that the
letter was outrageous, (so why would I not be outraged?) and 100%
unprovoked. If I had an employee who spoke to one of my customers like
that, I would fire the employee on the spot. Our society has grown rude,
and we have grown accepting of rudeness. I guess I'd like to rail
against that, effectively or not.