Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Real estate agent ethics

In article ,
Phisherman wrote:

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:32:00 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

I was in email contact with an agent recently, and decided that she was
not responsive enough to my needs, so I informed her I would look
elsewhere. That seemed acceptable to her at first, but after a couple of

Of course you can "fire" your agent, but I'd wait until the contract
ends. A gracious or tactful exit is better for all, but that doesn't
always happen that way. I wouldn't say much to the company or tell
new agent for that matter. A 3-month contract (with renewal options)
is better than 6-month contract. This can be a tough time to sell.

I'm buying, in this case, so there's no contract. I don't even know the
woman.