Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Real estate agent ethics

clipped

Smitty Two-

In your situation I'd consider myself lucky that I'd figured out not
to do business with her.

Your intuition was borne out. My suggestion is to just "forget about
it"....where's the upside for you to pursue this?

We cannot know this woman's personal situation...perhaps she realized
that the loss of your business is going to mean financial disaster for
her? Maybe she's highly leveraged & about to go BK?

Desperate, crazy people do desperate, crazy things.

cheers
Bob

I know the real estate biz has been taking a lot of hits. There were
stats published not long ago
about the numbers of sellers who were getting out of the business. I
would chalk it up to business
or financial pressures and forget about it. I have no sympathy for
realtors, although I met a real
nice one once ) What goes around comes around - takes a long time
sometimes, but it works.
Forget about her, and as another said, be glad you were spared doing
business with her.