Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Real estate agent ethics

On Feb 27, 11:14�am, GoHabsGo wrote:
Smitty Two wrote in newsrestwhich-
:

I was in email contact with an agent recently, and decided that she was
not responsive enough to my needs, so I informed her I would look
elsewhere. That seemed acceptable to her at first, but after a couple of
days of chewing on it, she apparently went off the deep end,
constructing a vicious written attack that I would characterize as rabid
or psychotic.

Did you have any kind of agreement with the agent? � I am curious what an
agent could possibly write in any business correspondence that could be
rabid or psychotic. �Enquiring minds want to know ...

i chatted with a agent the other day, told her something she should
disclose to every buyer in our neighborhood. i am very certain se will
never mention it to a soul...

every home built by our builder in 1950 has a bad line, according to
the head of the sewer authority. cost about 8 to 10 grand per home to
replace line...........

agents are just people struggling to make a living, many are con
artists