Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default Order in the shop!

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:08:18 -0500, Gerald Miller wrote:

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:30:39 +0000, Mark Rand
wrote:

Too much lubrication last night...

Is there another way to establish order?
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Oddly enough, being a type 1 diabetic (ie. insulin controlled) I have
discovered that If I get a desperate urge to tidy up or even start putting
things away without thinking about it, it's usually because my blood glucose
level is dangerously low. Even the wife asks me if I need something to eat if
she sees me putting stuff away.

I don't know why it happens, just that there is an interval between perfect
lucidity and unconsciousness when I become a kleen-freek.

Mark Rand
RTFM