Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Air chisel spring and general use IR121

Ok - here goes.

Own one - like it - good gun.

I broke two springs in one day. The spring looks like it broke
from a shear impact.

I now have 4 new ones on the shelf and noticed a change in supplier.

What is the typical pressure used in these ?

I took the idea on the springs - that they might not be tempered or
treated post winding or post heat treatment.

Martin
--
Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/