Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bull**** by the numbers

Gunner wrote:

Given Microsloths remarkable angst at people using non registered
versions of Winblows, have you considered preloading your boxes with
simple versions of Linux?

I have been cleaning out all personal data by hand, and replacing
damaged files. The product key on the drive matches that on the case.
The people who get these old computers have no idea what Linux is, and I
haven't been able to persuade even one of them to take a Linux computer.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida