Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Order in the shop!

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
On 2008-02-20, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Jim Wilkins wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.com/KB1DAL/HomeMadeMachines

Cool.

Is Picasa better / worse / whatever than the dropbox?

I prefer the Dropbox for its permanence. Years from now somebody could
be searching "thread guage", find your post, but Picasaweb is gone. I
find that a lot in my searches.

Plus, Picassaweb wants me to turn on all the things which I
normally keep turned off -- Javascript, Flash, etc, or it bitches and
some things don't work.

The Dropbox requires *nothing* fancy to be turned on.

Enjoy,
DoN.

It's amazing some of the things those free sites want you to fill out first
to "join". Any time they ask for information, I'm gone.

Steve