Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default And Now For Something Completely Different . . .

Ed Huntress wrote:

"LidsvilleNine" wrote in message

snip

Would you please stop cross-posting this crap????
The first one was ok because you have perhaps the funniest name I've
seen all week. Now you're stale.

Gee, stale after just four or so postings? I'm crushed. g

As for funny names, mine is just the one I inherited, funny or not. There
are only 350 or so of us in North America. Unlike "LidsvilleNine," it's
real. Most of the people on this newsgroup use their real names. That's one
of the things that distinguish it from the freak shows.

When we see a whole string of "Pisanos" and "LidsvilleNines" in a thread, we
know there's a leak in the pipes somewhere and the freaks have dropped in.
If we find out who cross-posted from our newsgroup, he is reprimanded. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_ex2.html
http://www.bcsoft.org/news-proxy.htm