Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Low clearance drilling

wrote in message
whats the OPs project?

if its to install say a switch, use a electricians drill bit, with a
extension they can go a long ways.

or cut a outlet box size hole in wall, use electricians bit to go
down, and do whatever you need.

then install a outlet if it could be useful. I added a couple here for
this reason that get used a LOT.

or just put in a box and blank plate, no drywall repair needed.

did that once too, it saved time

If he was just going to pull a 14/2 Romex through I would have suggested
cutting the hole in the wall and drill down with a long flexible bit.
However he wants to pull a VGA plug into the wall which requires a much
bigger opening.