Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Bull**** by the numbers

"William Wixon" wrote in message

"SteveB" wrote in message

AND at $80 a pair! Just trying welding with frayed
jeans...........................

Hmmmmmmmm.

I smell something burning ..................

OH, ****! IT'S ME!

slap, slap, slap, dance, dance, dance, pat, pat, pat ..................

You never see a professional welder with frayed jeans. At least not
after the first morning break. Them boys who make the good money may
wear a cowboy belt, boots, and cowboy hat until they fall apart, but
their Levis and shirts are always pretty new. Those pretty little
welding hats, too.

Steve

that's funny. that was my FIRST welding lesson in high school (1976ish)
kinda a "hippy" kid, frayed bib overalls, welding, smelling something
burning, "IT'S ME!!!" slap slap dance dance pat pat, just like you said.
never wore clothes w/ frays again while welding.

b.w.

(i saw that commercial last night. even my mother commented on it (that it
was bogus)(and she's not an engineer). i laughed out loud. told her
about this thread.)

That makes me feel good. There is hope. Not everyone is just believing all
they see and hear. Now if we could just apply that to ................

oh, never mind ..........

Steve