Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default Order in the shop!

On Feb 18, 1:12*pm, ED wrote:
On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:28:19 -0800, "SteveB"
wrote:

I am moving part of my "stuff" to a new room I built. *I think I'll just
take in the inside repair stuff, fasteners, power tools, and things not
related to automotive or welding, which will stay in the garage. *A lot of
fasteners, and a lot of them in the hang up plastic containers they come in.

Plastic Sterlite drawers stacked on top of each other with different
containers (cutoff plastic bottles ect) *holding various items in each
drawer. *Best system I've used to date for misc fastners ect. *Also
have smaller drawer system for reloading/flytying bench. Good product
for the money. *ED

I have them stacked 4 high and the bottom one has bowed out enough
that the drawers fell out of the tracks. Someday it will have plywood
reinforcements screwed to the sides.