Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavalamb himself cavalamb himself is offline

Default Order in the shop!

ED wrote:

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:28:19 -0800, "SteveB"
wrote:

I am moving part of my "stuff" to a new room I built. I think I'll just
take in the inside repair stuff, fasteners, power tools, and things not
related to automotive or welding, which will stay in the garage. A lot of
fasteners, and a lot of them in the hang up plastic containers they come in.

Plastic Sterlite drawers stacked on top of each other with different
containers (cutoff plastic bottles ect) holding various items in each
drawer. Best system I've used to date for misc fastners ect. Also
have smaller drawer system for reloading/flytying bench. Good product
for the money. ED

That's pretty close to the way I do it too.

Large ones for power washer, HVLP painting gear, etc.

Smaller ones for angle grinders, soldering equipment, sanders.

Two large ones full of fiberglass materials and tools.

Lots of small peanut butter jars for fasteners, etc

Four large heavy duty shelf units paired back to back
against one wall with most stuff stahed there.

Works well.

Richard