Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair
Bob Shuman[_2_] Bob Shuman[_2_] is offline

Default Quick basic advice on a dripping gas 40-gal hot-water heater

Donna,

Why should a water heater be any different then any other purchasing
decision? (Referring to your telling your husband what to do on this...)

Bob

"Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator" wrote in
message t...
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:37:35 -0600, Bob Shuman wrote:
I already posted my thoughts on warranty as well in a previous reply.
The
bottom line here is you certainly know more than enough to make an
informed
choice.

Hi Bob,
My husband returns tomorrow.
I'll give him all your information and then tell him what choice to make!
Donna