Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Quick basic advice on a dripping gas 40-gal hot-water heater

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 06:34:01 -0800 (PST), N8N
wrote:

I still post there occasionally, but a lot of the intelligent regulars
have left and a lot of idiots and trolls have moved in The Impala
is a company provided vehicle, I don't have any MoPars at the moment
as my old Dart was a complete beater and not worth restoring, and
prices of good ones are rising. I do have a Porsche 944 that I bought
as a daily beater before I got a job with a company car, and my "real"
car is a '55 Studebaker - just as bulletproof as a MoPar, but
apparently not as collectible yet, so prices are still reasonable. Of
course, it's still somewhat apart after I lost my mind after a simple
gasket replacement turned into a drivetrain replacement...

nate

BTW, I found that the Impala never came with a 3.1.
It's a 3.4 or 3.8.

--Vic