Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.repair,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
daniel kol daniel kol is offline

Default LCD Monitors- how to choose ?

"mc" wrote in message
. ..
wrote in message
pg wrote:

When we were using CRTs, it normally lasted 5 to 7 years before it
gives us problem. Now with LCD monitors, the attrition rate is just
too high ! I mean, after a year or two and many started to drop like
flies. It's getting to the point that it ain't funny anymore.

Wow, your a real downer. I just got an LCD monitor that I had hoped
would last 5 yrs or more.

They do. I have a lab full of LCD monitors some of which are 3 or 4 years
old at least, and we haven't had any failures at all. I don't know why pg
is having such a high failure rate.