Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Dumb TV question

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
jakdedert wrote:

I think he's fairly innocuous; but it does appear that he's often
well-lubricated when he pushes the 'send' button. Basically,
I think he's just lonely...but annoying at times.

If he's lonely, he needs to find someplace to do volunteer work.
Find a place where he can interact with others, rather than
spend his time bothering people online.

I wish him luck finding it. In the Fall of 2004 I was unemployed and looking
for a way to usefully spend my time (if only to lighten my depression). When
I applied to the King County Library System to tutor kids in math and
science, I was immediately rejected as "unqualified".

Hell, I was accepted by Caltech, MIT, and Case.

I haven't looked for volunteer work since.