Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Dumb TV question

jakdedert wrote:

I think he's fairly innocuous; but it does appear that he's often
well-lubricated when he pushes the 'send' button. Basically, I think
he's just lonely...but annoying at times.

If he's lonely, he needs to find someplace to do volunteer work. Find
a place where he can interact with others, rather than spend his time
bothering people online. Life is too short alredy, so live it while you
can.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell