Gunner

Default Tim May, was it "luck" (was Gunner: I'm back)

On 7 Jul 2004 16:06:30 GMT, Carl Nisarel
wrote:

Bjórrúnar skaltu Gunner rista --

On 7 Jul 2004 13:37:50 GMT, Carl Nisarel
wrote:

Bjórrúnar skaltu Gunner rista --

On 7 Jul 2004 01:54:13 GMT, Carl Nisarel
wrote:

Bjórrúnar skaltu Gunner rista --

On 6 Jul 2004 19:13:36 GMT, Carl Nisarel

Bjórrúnar skaltu Gunner rista --

On 6 Jul 2004 13:28:37 GMT, Carl Nisarel

Bjórrúnar skaltu Sue rista --

Sometimes things just go to hell; ...

It's a lot easier for things to "just go to hell" for
people like Mark who live paycheck to paycheck.

Finally a bit of truth from Carl.

You are, as usual, delusional, Mark.

"truth" is not defined as 'Mark agrees with the
statement'

And yet another.

How cute! Mark's following me around like a little puppy.

I just had to find out where the stink was coming from.

It seems that you aren't house-trained.

And yet another

mess from Gunner.

BAD PUPPY!

A Y A

Gunner

"The entire population of Great Britain has been declared insane by
their government. It is believed that should any one of them come in
possession of a firearm, he will immediately start to foam at the
mouth and begin kiling children at the nearest school. The proof of
their insanity is that they actually believe this."
-- someone in misc.survivalism