Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] guy.parsons@fhm.com is offline

Default Shower pump not working

Morning everyone

I have a pump connected to the hot water tank in my basement to serve
the shower in my ground floor flat. This morning the shower stopped
abruptly after about 5 seconds. I turned it off, left it a couple of
minutes, then tried again. This time the water flow lasted about a
second and a half before I heard a "clack" sound in the system/pipes
and the shower stopped. Thinking it could be a hot water issue, I put
the shower on its coldest setting and tried again - but with the same
results. Has anyone any experience in this?

Any ideas/advice etc would be gratefully received.

Many thanks for reading,

Guy