Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian White Ian White is offline

Default Completely & Utterly OT; Handyman charges

Si wrote:
One of the useful things PSP can do is selective cloning. The user
selects a paintbrush (size/shape/density/opacity etc.) then right
clicks an area in an image to select the source. Left clicking
elsewhere then clones from one place to another with all the attributes
previously selected. This useful for hiding minor blemishes in a
textured area.

With suitable 'fractal' backgrounds such as lawn and Leylandii, it can
hide blemishes the size of a garden shed.

I was unable to find this facility in the Gimp when I tried it.

Well, of course you couldn't.

--
Ian White