Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis[_2_] mac davis[_2_] is offline

Default Turned Piece The End Point OR A Step To The End Point?

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 23:05:50 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

I was trying to make the point that as long the turner is happy, it
doesn't matter what they turn. And as for me, I only turn what I
want, and don't care one whit about the accepted norm. I sell enough
turned projects to buy new gouges, finshing material, sandpaper, and
an occasional exotic piece of wood.

Ok.. I misunderstood, for sure..

On 1st reading, it seemed to me that you were tired of trying to conform.. I'm
very glad that I was wrong about you! ;-]

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing