Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Completely & Utterly OT; Handyman charges

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:14:21 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

I forgot to ask why there are two copies of the site as well most
peculiar and probably makes maintenace twice as hard as it should be
and error prone.

Two copies? I know not of what you speak?

http://www.medwayhandyman.co.uk/charges.htm

and

http://www.medwayhandyman.co.uk/www/charges.htm

Though depending on how your server is set up they may actually only be
one copy but somewhere down this thread the logo was a different file
between the two URLs. Which indicates they aren't a single copy with two
URLs referencing it.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail