Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Completely & Utterly OT; Handyman charges

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:22:10 +0000, Si wrote:

Nothing curious - the tag still reads img border="0"
src="_borders/handyman%20logo%20c%20small.jpg" align="left"
width="254" height="132"/p

Well yes. What is curious is why the image is being scaled at all. It
doesn't need it. The image I sent was the same pixel size as the
scaled, massive, one on the site. Scaling even the small version
produces some artifacts.

I forgot to ask why there are two copies of the site as well most
peculiar and probably makes maintenace twice as hard as it should be
and error prone.

Two copies? I know not of what you speak?

--
Dave - The Confused Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk