Posted to uk.d-i-y
Si[_2_] Si[_2_] is offline

Default Completely & Utterly OT; Handyman charges

In message et, Dave
Liquorice writes
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 00:19:48 -0000, Clive George wrote:

It also still suffers the browser rescaling jaggies as the image is
still 1560 x 748 pixels...

295 x 146 pixels here...

That is the size your browser is scaling the image to fit.

I've sent David my small version which he now (1013) has online on both
copies of his site(*). Curiously even this small image is being rescaled
to 254 x 132 rather than leaving it at it's native 295 x 146 that was the
orginal scaled size on his site. This produces some wobbles in the
"straight" lines, looks like the artist had the shakes when they drew it.
B-)

Nothing curious - the tag still reads img border="0"
src="_borders/handyman%20logo%20c%20small.jpg" align="left" width="254"
height="132"/p

--
Si