George

Default Copper Casting In America (Trevelyan)

"Inger E Johansson" wrote in message ...
"Eric Stevens" skrev i meddelandet

snip

All that I can find which might possibly relate to that is "Shipley,
Marie A. [Brown]. The Norse Colonization in America by the Light of
the Vatican Finds. Lucerne: H. Keller's Foreign Printing Office,
[1899]."

It doesn't seem to relate to Mallery in any way.

It must either have been eaten of your computer when it was sent to service
or been sent via the one of telia's servers which has had problems sending
files to Australia and New Zealand.

hey Eric dont you let that one go by. Start Inger off on an A+ course

I do have a lot of info. I am writing on a thriller for the moment, together
with an old friend of mine. Thus I can't put it in my computer before
midnight Swedish time when I am home after we have gone thru some of the
chapters in the book. You will have the first files tomorrow.

Hey what number excuse are we up to here?
Is the klock still running