Jack Z

Default Home built TIG footpedal: need 14 pin wiring

I've built a foot pedal with a pot and a switch. It's for a Thermal Arc
250 GTSW which has a 14 pin connector. I've measured the voltages on the
connector and found more wires than expected.
Can someone tell me what the pins are used for. I would like to know what
all the pins do, even the ones I don't need for the foot pedal, if anyone
knows, as I plan to build a pulser for it latter.
I've called Thermal Dynamics twice and they said they would send me the
manual but so far nothing has arrived.
Here is what I measured with my VOM:
Pin Reading
A 25.9 VAC