Posted to alt.energy.homepower,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair
sylvan butler[_6_] sylvan butler[_6_] is offline

Default Natural gas space heaters

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:06:57 -0500, clare at snyder.on.ca clare wrote:
Vent free heaters produce COPIOUS amounts of water vapour - a much
more serious issue in most cases thanoxygen depletement or CO
concentration.

Except my humidifier (on a humidistat) runs nearly all winter long
anyway. So added humidity from unvented gas heater would not likely be
an issue. I'm thinking in climates where heating is needed (not just to
take the chill off, e.g. southern C.A.) lack of humidity is frequently
more of a problem than too much humidity.

sdb
--
What's seen on your screen? http://PcScreenWatch.com
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com