Carl Byrns

Default Gunner: I'm back

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 07:06:16 GMT, Gunner
shouted from the rooftop:

For those of you who emailed or wished me well, many many many thanks.
Im very touched by the concern of everyone. Its good to know Im
either well liked, or for those who dont, they didnt want a thread
opponent to disappear G

A bit of an explaination of what very unexpectedly happened to "good
ol hard as a rock Gunner". (ouch..sigh)

You found out you're human.g

Having had a full-blown heart attack, and angioplasty/stent, I can
tell you what you're next move is- quit smoking. Period.

If you don't, you'll most likely be dead the next time. (It's hard not
to twist the knife here and remind you of all those tobacco industry
supported studies that show smoking is harmless. Think they're still
true?)

It ain't easy, but it beats the alternative.

-Carl
"If you don't have enemies, you don't have character"-Paul Newman